How to get good at anything fast. That's the topic of today's episode. I'm not a huge believer of luck and that's why I prefer creating and using actionable systems for most of the important things in my life. And this is a huge one.
How do you learn fast? How do you achieve results fast? How do you become disciplined and get in the habit of kicking *ss?
Here are my major points on that question:
1) Become crystal clear on what you want to achieve. What does success look like to you in that particular field?
2) Break down the major goal down to pieces. What are the 1 or 2 major actions that you need to be focusing on in order to achieve the result you are after? Use the Pareto principle - 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.
3) Find a teacher/mentor who will teach you the basics and will save you a ton of time.
4) Stop focusing on dumb sh*t! Use a system like Asana, a journal, or something else that will constantly remind you of the 1 or 2 key actions that you need to be focusing on. Everything else is a distraction.
5) Keep yourself accountable by sharing your progress with the world. I do this by sharing all of my top actions at the end of the week on Instagram. I highly recommend you start doing something similar too. It's a game changer!
Asana - www.asana.com
0.1% by Simeon Ivanov - https://amzn.to/2HrPkaB
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW FOR MORE AMAZING STUFF - it's free ;)
After years of testing, after all experiences as a professional racing driver, an entrepreneur, a Neuro-Linguistic Programming Coach, and simply a human being that wants to grow, I've narrowed down a set of skills that help me win the day, the week, and the game of life.